Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Present


This is my early Christmas present from my husband! Her name is Sophie - she's about a year old and is a rescue. She's a sweet dog and is adapting well. She's had a couple of "accidents" because she doesn't bark to go out. I've only heard her bark once - doesn't have much to say for herself, I guess. She took to Kevin right away when he got home today. She's only 18 pounds - about half the size of our last cocker. She also has a bad ear yeast infection that she's being treated for. So far, she's been a sweetie!
A happy Christmas to all of you! Rhoda

5 comments:

  1. Awww, she looks like a sweetie. Glad to see you back posting. Hope you have a good Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. merry christmas to you and the new addition to your family! cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Rhoda. What a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't visited your blog in awhile, so a belated Happy New Year to you. Your little Sophie looks like a sweetheart. Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rhoda - cockers are fun aren't they? They become like family. I had one when the kids were small - I knew I was working too long when I'd put her outside in the morning and she'd turn her back on me! She was mad at me. I found her a stay-at-home mommy and she was much happier! Lisa

    ReplyDelete