I am still here, just don't have a lot to write about. I have been working on a Bunny Hill
Snowman quilt and am now up to the quilting. I started it two years ago and decided to finish it up while I was still in the Christmas mood. Before Christmas I made some table runners and
a placemat. The placemat and one runner are for a friend (non-sewer) who went to a quilt show with us and saw this pattern made up. She bought the kit and I made it for her - and also made one for myself. It was fun to do because I enjoy doing applique.
I'm enjoying the winter weather - I go out for a walk with my dog around the fenced in area of the yard. That's about 1 1/2 acres. She's getting very good with the in-ground fencing and we never tie her anymore. She gets spayed in a couple of weeks.
Rhoda

Welcome back, Rhoda! Sounds like you're coping with the winter very well. I love the runners and placemats--very sophisticated. :)
ReplyDeleteHi, Rhoda. Glad you made it through the holidays. Love the mats and runner. Take care. Lane
ReplyDelete