I went to my sewing group this morning and my machine died!! (hands wringing) What shall
I do?? I took it in this afternoon and the lady at the shop said they will be closed next week because she's leaving on vacation tomorrow. Do I dare go borrow my sister's brand new Brother quilting machine? No. I don't think I do. Last time I had my machine serviced I used my old one and remembered why I got a new one. Rhoda
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh dear that is so awful. I feel for you. What bad timing on the repair too. How can she go away on vacation like that when you need your machine fixed? LOL
ReplyDeleteone of my favorite machines died and I spent a couple of weeks waiting for it to get repaired, I also bought an inexpensive one from walmart to get me through. well the favorite is back home and hasn't been touched for 6 months, the newbie is sewing up a storm! I was suprised how dependable a machine one can get for $79.00!
ReplyDelete