Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New Beginnings

The quilt blog that I was on for over 3 years is shutting down. I'm sad about that because it was a community for me. I looked forward to seeing what the other members of the community were up to. I wasn't going to start a new blog, but I found I was going to be missing that part of my life. I'm home a lot and it's a connection with other people, especially of the quilting persuasion. : ) I have to try to figure out how to connect with old friends from the other blog site. Rhoda

6 comments:

  1. I love your new name. Happy belated b-day. you will catch on to this site. I think I remember trying it a few years ago and didn't like it. Last year it seemed easier, especially b/c so many from quiltblog were here. they will find you,read our dash boards and comment/intro. yourself to the ones you know from before, they will follow as you start to follow them. good to see you. cw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rhoda!!!
    Glad to see you here at blogger. It's pretty easy to keep track of friends both old and new with the "Follow" feature over in the sidebar.
    Welcome to the neighborhood.
    -Auntie Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rhoda! Welcome to blogger, glad to see you over here. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Rhoda. I'm so glad you decided to move over here. I was missing you already! I'm managing to cautiously grope and find my way around over here and I know you'll be just fine. Barb H.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rhoda! So glad you have made it to blogspot. Don't worry - you'll get the hang of it!

    Sam xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rhoda it looks like a bunch of the old gang has already found you. You'd better behave 'cause now we know where you are *LOL* Glad you are here my friend.

    ReplyDelete