Saturday, June 26, 2010




This is the summer bag I've been working on this week. I made this bag 4 years ago - I remember because I was working on it in California when we were there for son Kevin's Law School graduation - The fabric got so faded and yucky looking that I just couldn't stand it anymore, but I really loved that bag. So, except for the fish on the front that I cut off the old bag and appliqued onto the new one, I resewed and rebeaded and reshelled it. It takes hours to sew all those dumb things on securely enough that I can use it without being afraid of things pulling off. I'm happy with the result, though. Rhoda

4 comments:

  1. How pretty! I love all the embellishments. It was worth the re-vamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your new bag, Rhoda. It is one that's worth making over again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bag is cute. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, found your blog after reading Lane's. Love the bag, you did a great job freshening it up.

    I see you are new to blogland - welcome, I am sure you will have fun!

    ReplyDelete