Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Garden Vignettes


My Gardens are full of color right now. The daylillies are starting to bloom, my favorite flowers. I have a variety - almost every color except green. Don't ask me their names, however. I hope you enjoy just a small sampling of our yard.




The rudbeckia on the left is called Irish Eyes, I believe. The one on the right must have been planted by the birds. It blooms all summer and is wonderful!








The roses in back by the pool. They have been beaten down by the recent rain storms.





Daylillies by the pool - to the right of the roses.










































































I hope you all have a fun, safe and enjoyable Independence Day celebration! And God Bless America!

Rhoda






5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this photos Rhoda! Not only is the sunshine uplifting to look (we are in the middle of winter) but your blooms are just out of this world. You must be very proud of your gardens - you should be :-)

    Sam xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a VERY beautiful garden, Rhoda. Everything looks lush and gorgeous. It must be wonderful to sit outside on these summer evenings and enjoy all that glory. Happy I-Day to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Maybe my flowers would look nice if I could get out there and do the weeding. It has been too hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gardens are breath taking. You have an eye and a hand for good works! I enjoyed the photos- cw

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful Rhoda. I wish I had an eye for garden design like you do.

    ReplyDelete