I volunteer at a thrift store every Thurs. afternoon. Last week I found these three golf-themed fabrics. There are at least 2 yards of all of them. I found the burgundy and cream in my stash and have started on a quilt for DH Ron. He is a golf fanatic. He wasn't as impressed with the fabric, but it's fun to do this pattern and it was cheap!
We are living in a fairy-tale world right now. We had an ice storm Sun. afternoon/evening with snow on top of that. I took several pictures, some don't show up well, but one is on my header.
Poor Sophie was spayed this morning. She can't seem to lie down comfortably, so she just paces and sits. She has been given pain meds, but I can tell she's uncomfortable. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for her.
Rhoda

great fabric find, I love the colors in the S&W in the background too.
ReplyDeleteWhat pattern are you hoping to do with these?
Pretty photo of the snow. i think the quilt will be nice made out of that fabric and hubby will like it when it is done. Lucky you for working in a thrift store. Don't forget to look for vintage sheets too.
ReplyDeletevery nice fabrics. I am sure it will be nice when done.Amy
ReplyDeleteHi there. I just found your blog and love the snowy header. I've become a "FOLLOWER" and will visit when I can.
ReplyDeleteHi Rhoda.
ReplyDeleteIt was good to hear from you. I love those fabrics, such nice colors. And what a cute little dog you have. It was a good job to bring him home. I haven't been quilting or crossstitching for a long time. When I look at my fabrics I tell myself to start or at least finish something. Are you still in a quilters group?
I found this new hobby photographing and I love it. Now in the cold wintertime I don't make many photo's as there hasn't been much to see but it is different now with all the snow and ice. I love your header. Beautiful winter wonder land.
Have a nice day.
Riet